Friday, December 14, 2012

I should be...

Posted by Angie at 10:09 PM
It's 10 pm on a Friday and my boys are all snuggled up in bed.  I should be writing, it's what I am staying up to do.  I should be grading finals, that is what's next on the task list, and they are due bright and early Monday morning.  But instead, I find myself reading through some of my favorite blogs, catching up on the journeys I have missed, and loading some pictures on my computer.  I am so blessed, so blessed, so blessed.  There has been sleep deprivation, diaper explosions, and tears, of course.  But y'all...I just can't put into words how wonderful and how worth it this all has been. 

Welcome home!
Loved his welcome home balloons.
Showing Levi his nursery for the first time.
First time in leaves
Grading final papers
No more presents under the tree!  Too much temptation for this little guy
Sleeping through a wedding in mama's arms
Much love,
Blessed Mama

4 comments:

Mandy Rose on December 15, 2012 at 1:54 PM said...

:-)

Ani said...

Congratulations! What a sweet time.


blessings,

Ani
dagbeproject.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Margaret Lefavour Cl on December 17, 2012 at 2:52 AM said...

"No more presents under the tree ..." Just wait 'til next year. We aren't even putting our tree up until the 23rd (but we live in a small apartment). Looks like you're having lots of fun.

Denise D. said...

Hi, I just read your entire journey tonight. We adopted a little girl from Russia last year, and as you may know U.S. citizens have been banned from adopting from Russia beginning today. While we are not "ready" yet to adopt again, I enjoyed reading your story of adoption from Taiwan.
www.thedensonsadoption.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez