Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Swap

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
Friends for Adoption is a "buddy system" that links adopting families together so that they can encourage each other through the twists and turns of the process.  Each month, you and your Friend send and receive encouragements (with a $15.00 limit) in the mail.  This post is about my gift to Brooke.  Even though my husband and I are saving up for our own adoption, we believe we should support others financially, with prayer, and with encouragement as we are able.  Find out more about Friends for Adoption, including how to sign up, here

When we got our first decree, I thought we were leaving soon.  Like, days soon.  I certainly thought we would be in Taiwan for Halloween, which was over a month away.  I went shopping for this gift (and November's gift) during the frenzied rush to pack and prepare for Taiwan.  And now...many many days later, we still sit here, in our comfy home, experiencing a fall season we thought we would miss, still waiting on "the e-mail" to come.  Back in September, I feel in love with the adorableness of this sleeper and couldn't help myself.  I could just imagine the little hat on Addie blonde wispy hair!


 And doesn't Addie look cute?

I'm keeping the Halloween outfit I bought Levi, and am calling it a "fall" outfit now.  It's too cute not to put on his little body.

And do you want to see what Brooke got me?  Check out her blog!

Much love,
Blessed Mama

1 comments:

Katie said...

So cute! I think the pumpkin outfit qualifies for thanksgiving too. We usually eat pumpkin pie then. :) I hope you get the decree tonight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez