Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Travel Shower

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
On Monday, I invited you to my blue baby shower.  Today, we will be enjoying my "Travel" baby shower!  Remember Heather, who designed our beautiful baby announcement?  Well, together with my friend Kylie and my mother, she threw a shower for me that I will never forget.  You might not forget it either! 

The two beautiful ladies who brought it all together
Food from around the world
She named the "airline" after me!
 
Instead of cards, everyone brought Levi books
Leaves of Love fingerprint tree as "check in"
Favors were little bags of nuts...in a suitcase, of course!
My mom, who flew in for the fun
Bunting from the shower, now in Levi's nursery

The invites for the shower were gorgeous boarding passes.  I'd post it here, but it has too much personal information ;-)  Heather does some beautiful design work, so if you need invitations, decorations, or other paper products, shoot her an e-mail at: hmgmcguire@gmail.com

Much love,
Blessed Mama

P.S. No final decree news yet...hopefully this is the week!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez