Monday, October 22, 2012

The Next Time I Do This

Posted by Angie at 4:33 PM
{I wrote this Thursday as I was packing, and meant to post it Friday.  Then, I came down with the most terrible stomach bug!  Feeling better now, whew.}

The next time I pack a bag, it will be for Taiwan.

The next time I board a flight, I will have a lot more luggage.

The next time I stay in a hotel room, it will be louder and busier.

The next time I take a trip, it will be to Taiwan.  

And to this face.

So this {aka, this past weekend, whoops} weekend, I suppose I should enjoy this business trip, these adult conversations, this quiet room all to myself {which I enjoyed a lot more of than I thought I would...since I got so sick}.  Because very soon, life is going to look a little different.

And I am so excited!

{Please join us in prayer that the final decree comes TONIGHT!

Much love,
Blessed Mama

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez