Monday, October 15, 2012

Pumpkins and Mohawks

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
We received our first decree back on Wednesday, September 26, and that weekend, I purchased this outfit.



I thought it might look nice with the Mohawk that Levi has been sporting lately.
{no, his hair was not shaved...it's just growing that way!}


Praying, hoping, and dreaming that this month I will be able to put the two things together.

No travel news yet!

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

And so, I will endeavor to do some good this week, as we wait for God's perfect timing.

Much love,
Blessed Mama

2 comments:

Sherry Mitchell said...

Oh the waiting. It is dreadful! I know that God has a plan, but that doesn't mean that parents are patient. I get it, I've been there. In September I posted my favorite adoption mantra quotes. I thought I'd share it with you today. Praying that you get your news sooner than later. http://www.mitchellsmakingthemost.com/2012/09/thanks-for-today.html

Katie said...

Such a cute outfit! I hope he is home to wear it soon! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez