Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Inspiration & Reality

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
Last Monday I revealed our nursery, and on Wednesday I chatted about how we "decorated on a dime."  Then we got our first decree and took a wonderful detour!  Today, I'll wrap up my nursery chatter with a look at the pictures that inspired the nursery, and the realities that resulted.

Guest Room/Nursery Inspiration

Guest Room/Nursery Reality

 Bright Chair Inspiration

Bright Chair Reality

Shelf Inspiration

Shelf Reality


Bedding Inspiration

Bedding Reality

The Feeling We Wanted
The Feeling We Got
 All inspiration pictures (and their sources) are available here.  

And with this, the nursery posts are complete.  I hope very soon we will be tuning in with news of our final decree...and then our TRAVEL DATES!  So many of you have been praying for us and with us, thank you.  We could hear something any day now...

Much love,
Blessed Mama

1 comments:

Dawn Ver Hague on October 3, 2012 at 9:05 AM said...

My computer wouldn't let me comment on your last post. I wanted to tell you how very excited my family & I are for you. I don't comment often, but I'm always reading. We are praying for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez