Monday, October 8, 2012

Blue Baby Shower

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
I have been blessed with several beautiful baby showers recently!  And honestly, I have been putting off blogging about them.  Each one has been so lovely, so loving, and so special to me that I cannot find the words (or the time) to share the sweet stories.  So, instead of telling you each beautiful detail, I am just going to show them to y'all.  Enjoy yourself as a virtual guest!  Welcome to the "Blue Baby Shower."

There was SO much delicious food!  Cupcakes, dips, chips, punch...
Spoiling Levi (and me) rotten
The wonderful girls who put it together
This was really sweet...each attendee wrote a message to me, my husband, and Levi for upcoming milestones...like the first day of kindergarten, first date, high school graduation, etc.  Some are funny, some are sweet.  I love it!
Thank you to the ladies who made my blue shower so special, especially Megan and Andrea!

Much love,
Blessed Mama

P.S. No final decree news yet...hopefully this is the week!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez