Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Slightly behind...

Posted by Angie at 10:27 AM
Oh life.  You keep me busy.  I have several "big" blog posts that are half-written.  Lots of pictures that need to be cropped.  Some pictures that need to be taken.  Are you ready to see...

Our (almost) finished nursery?

A classic blue baby shower?

A travel themed baby shower?

A(nother) special gift we purchased for Levi's first mother (first one revealled here)?

Yeah, I'm ready to show you those posts too.  So ready that they all have been started, but none of them finished.  So excuse me for a bit while I write them all up and get those pictures ready.  Be back Monday?  For now, enjoy this picture, one of our favorite "September" pictures of Levi...and us, in the picture taped within the book.



Much love,
Blessed Mama

Please join us in prayer that we will receive our decrees soon!  This mama is ready to TRAVEL!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Holy moley is he EVER adorable! LOVE the photo!

Anna said...

So, I'll admit it. I'm a blog stalker. Sorry if that's creepy, but I found your blog through an old best adoption blogs list and your little guy is so cute! So I haven't been able to help but follow along and pray along while I'm at it. (I hope adding my prayers balances out the creepiness of a stranger "following" you.)
I know that it might be too much to hope for, but could a nine-day posting gap mean you're traveling? Oh dear Lord, please let this sweet family be cleared to travel soon!

Blessed Mama on September 22, 2012 at 11:29 AM said...

Oh Anna, I am so sorry! NO, we are NOT traveling. I wish we were! Work has just been crazy, so I took the week off. I'll be back next week :-) We so appreciate the prayers...hopefully we will get some news this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez