Saturday, September 1, 2012

August Swap

Posted by Angie at 7:28 PM
Friends for Adoption is a "buddy system" that links adopting families together so that they can encourage each other through the twists and turns of the process.  Each month, you and your Friend send and receive encouragements (with a $15.00 limit) in the mail.  This post is about my gift to Brooke.  Even though my husband and I are saving up for our own adoption, we believe we should support others financially, with prayer, and with encouragement as we are able.  Find out more about Friends for Adoption, including how to sign up, here

Oh hello August, where did you come from?  And now you are gone?  This past month, I saw the perfect necklace for Brooke.  Essentially, it's something I would love, so I hoped she would too!  Even though Brooke's anniversary was months ago, I couldn't resist purchasing this perfect little item--a beautiful, hand-stamped necklace from Distinctively Ivy.


After learning the exact anniversary date from her husband (thanks Mike!) I ordered the necklace and sent it straight to Brooke.  Isn't it pretty?

In the midst of motherhood, I figured she might like a little reminder of the day that started her new life as a wife.  

And do you want to see what she got me?  Check out her blog!

Much love,
Blessed Mama

Want to catch up on our past swaps?  Need some gift ideas?  Here's the July's 2011 swap, August swap, September swap, October Swap,  November Swap, December Swap, January 2012 swap, February swap, March swap, April swap, May swap, June swap, and July swap.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez