Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We may be biased...

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
Whew, Monday's post on lifebooks was a long one! I loved reading all your comments...and seeing the great tips.  Since that post was pretty words-heavy, I felt like a picture post today :-)

We may be biased...but we think he gets cuter and cuter!!




Saying a little prayer today for all the families waiting on their own special cutie!

And we are praying that those decrees come soon for us...BECAUSE I AM READY TO HOLD THIS LITTLE BOY! 

Much love,
Blessed Mama

2 comments:

Katie said...

So cute! I hope you get your decree soon! We also have new pics on my blog. :)

elisabeth said...

Good grief! Your little one is SO ADORABLE!!!!!!! Praying you get to him soon soon. What a blessing to have so many photos, amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez