Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dropping in on Day Cares and Our High Energy Boy

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
Goodness gracious, this is becoming very real, y'all!  The husband and I are officially visiting childcare centers.  We're answering questions about our son, looking at daily menus, walking though playgrounds, and peeking in widows at all types of little cuties napping and playing.  Ah!

We've been told that in our town, the best day care facilities have about a six month waiting list.  In January, I will be returning to work, which means that Levi will be making a bunch of new friends.  So the touring has begun...

My mom was a stay-at-home mom, so honestly, this has been tough for me.  I love Levi and I love my job, so finding a place that I feel comfortable leaving him for the morning/early afternoon is probably one of the most important things for me.  If I don't LOVE where I leave him, I know I will be consumed with guilt.  Two places quickly soared to the top of the list, and I am pleased to report that today I will officially be e-mailing our favorite place to go on the waiting list, with a January start date.

With my folder of information
All these details...it's very real...could we be in Taiwan next month?! 

Speaking of Taiwan, His Hands posted this on their facebook page this past weekend, with the caption "It's only August, but we're getting ready for the 2013 His Hands calendar! Here's a behind-the-scenes photo of our hard workers getting the babies into position for a photo."


Levi is the little boy in blue on the far right...causing some trouble...so I wrote, "Aww!! LOVE! Looks like Levi is causing some mischief too :-)"

The response?  We have a high-energy little one headed our way.  "Levi was causing mischief the whole time with his squirmy little body. Sara kept having to adjust him because he wanted to move all around :)"

Thank you to ALL of your who are helping pray this little one home soon!!

Much love,
Blessed Mama

2 comments:

Marie Rempel said...

Oh I'm just so excited for you guys!  You will have him in your arms soon!!

Future Mama on August 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM said...

 Thank you so much Marie!!  We hope so :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez