Wednesday, August 29, 2012

April Date

Posted by Angie at 9:28 AM
Adoption involves a lot of waiting!  To help pass the time, I planned 12 dates for my husband and I.  Some are goofy, some are sweet, all are inexpensive (many are free).  So far we have enjoyed our adventures, in our August date, September date, October date, November date, December date, and January Date, February Date, and March Date.

Oh my goodness, still behind in sharing these!  Here's April's catch-up.

Finally, warm weather was blowing back into the South!  To celebrate this, Future Papa enjoyed our April Date.  Below is the date card I created for this month.

I loved the idea of Mason Jar meals, from here, but we ended up just having sandwiches, apple sauce, cheese and crackers, and some brownies.  Here are a couple of pictures from our adventure, which began with a hike!

What's that you see?
OH MY!  Little did we know, this was the beginning of our "spider trail" walk.  To tell you how many spider webs we walked through...shudder...I'll spare you.
Choosing the path
Pretty creek
A fun date!
It rained (April showers, right?!) so we ended up eating in the car.
Much love,
Blessed Mama

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez