Friday, July 27, 2012

Pictures and Videos

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
Goodness gracious, we are still CELEBRATING that our court date went well!!!  We got some more details (that I won't be sharing here, unfortunately), but let me just say...we really needed your prayers and they worked!

We are also celebrating that the Hatcher sisters are back in Taiwan...which means...more pictures and videos!  I have so many to share...here are just a few :-)

Love that face!
He's getting SO big!

And making so many funny expressions!
A video of our "wiggle worm."  My favorite part is listening to the nanny in the background singing his name.  He is so loved and that makes the wait easier.
video

And a video of Levi cuddling with a blanket...melt my heart!
video

Happy Friday all!

Much love,
Blessed Mama

1 comments:

Robinpelletier6 said...

Oh my, he is soooo beautiful.  Love all the pictures and videos.  What a treat to see Levi in action

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez