Friday, July 20, 2012

His Impulse Buy

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
As we all know, I like love shopping for Levi.  Little outfits on sale, baskets for the nursery...it makes this process feel more real to me when I have something for Levi in my cart.

My husband made his first impulse buy for Levi's first birthday: a 12 month superhero shirt, complete with cape.  As he tossed it in the cart, I told him we could get it under one condition: that he take a picture for the blog.  You can see how bad he wanted it...


P.S. Have I pointed out those orange lanterns in the background before?  We got them a couple months ago on sale.  We're adding a little bit of Asia to our house, y'all!

Much love,
Blessed Mama

4 comments:

Katie said...

Cool! We're still working on the basic stuff, but impulse buys are so fun!

Future Mama on July 20, 2012 at 10:10 AM said...

 Haha, I know, we still need basic stuff too...but for under $10, I couldn't say no to that face!! ;-)  Love that painting y'all did, by the way!  Super cute.

merelyhuman said...

So cute! I still remember when we found out we were pregnant after 15 months of infertility, one day my hubby came back from running errands with a tiny little batman onesie. He was so excited and my heart melted a little :) I've been meaning to say hi for a while - our boy's middle name is Levi - great choice. I am so excited that you guys finally have a name and face and so looking forward to watching as you prepare for him to finally arrive. Congratulations!

Future Mama on July 23, 2012 at 8:47 AM said...

Thank you SO much for this!!!  That is too precious about your husband...and I love your son's middle name ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez