Friday, July 6, 2012

First Care Package

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
Yesterday morning I put our 2nd care package to Levi in the mail...and then I realized...I never blogged about the first care package!  This post is a bit delayed, considering we mailed this package the day after we got our referral back in May, but the pictures are just too cute not to share.  Once we found out about our darling son, we wanted to be sure he had something special right away.  With the help of his "MaMere" (my mother), we put this in the mail to him.



As much as I love cute little pictures of baby clothes...I love these pictures more!

Another adoptive mother sent us this picture of her little girl because she noticed Levi's crib was in the background.  It's comforting to know that when he goes to bed each night, he can stare at the puppy dog bib we mailed him.


Right now, flying through the world is our second (and hopefully last!) care package to Levi, filled with goodies from many different family members.  I've got some cute pictures of what's inside, but I'll hold off on posting them, just in case we get some shots of him in the outfits.  Boy do we love our little boy.

Much love,
Blessed Mama

Please join us in praying for our first court appointment, coming up on July 25th!  This isn't a travel date for us, but an important step, so join us in prayers for a smooth appointment and a speedy process from this date forward.    

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez