Monday, June 11, 2012

Running

Posted by Angie at 9:29 AM

Most little boys like to run.  Or so I'm told.  Once they hit that toddler stage they bolt!  The thing is, I am not that much of a runner.  But, for my own health (and sanity), I figure it's time to become one.  So that by the time Levi gets here, I can look like this.

{from here}


And not this (well, at least not all the time, ha).
{from here}

Two weeks of a running regiment with my husband complete!  Let's see how long I can keep it up.  How do you keep up your exercising once you have a baby?

{from here}

Much love,
Blessed Mama

1 comments:

desiree on June 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM said...

good for you.  You could get a jogging stroller for him, that worked for me.... they even make doubles.  Now that I have three though, I am done. haha. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez