Friday, June 8, 2012

Heavy Sleeper

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
I'm a heavy sleeper.  So heavy, in fact, that my mom had no problem putting my youngest brother's crib in my bedroom.  I slept through every midnight feeding and diaper change of his infancy.

Our shared room...see the hint of blue in the crib for him?  Poor boy ;-)
That's me!  I was very excited to be getting another little brother.

I still have a tendency to sleep through alarm clocks and carry on morning conversations without remembering them.  It will be interesting to see how this changes once Levi is home!

And since you got a peek at my youngest brother's nursery...here's mine!  My parents didn't know if I would be a boy or a girl, so my nursery was gender neutral.  My mom put up the wallpaper while pregnant and hand-painted the care bear frames yellow...so much love goes into these rooms!  Levi's crib has arrived...more on that soon.



Much love,
Blessed Mama

1 comments:

desiree on June 12, 2012 at 8:06 PM said...

I am a heavy sleeper too!  Aaron usually woke me up when it was time for me to nurse the kids.  And he is the one who usually gets up with Tariku :) 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez