Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Father's Day from Levi

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
Shirt says "Daddy's Little Helper," if you can't read it.
 



 
To all the men who have children, young and old.
To all the men who are waiting for children.
To all the men who are "fathers" to their communities, their churches, their colleagues, and their friends.
Happy {early} Father's Day to all the different kinds of fathers!

This time last year, we were waiting and praying for this little face.  This time next year, he should be in his papa's arms!

Much love,
Blessed Mama

NOTE:  I'll be gone for almost two weeks, starting today!  And I already miss you all.  I'm off on a grand adventure with my mother, for her birthday, and will have no internet access.  And then she is going to help me set up the nursery, because I have no sewing skills...and she has many!  So read some of the wonderful blogs on the right side of this page and I'll see you in a bit, rejuvenated, tan, and with some new curtains for Levi's room!  

4 comments:

Dong Ni Yang said...

Awww how sweet. Happy fathers day!

The Scott Family on June 16, 2012 at 10:14 AM said...

My husband and I received our referral for our little girl in February. We are awaiting our Civil Ruling. I will pray for your process and sweet baby boy.

Jessicamumford said...

Enjoy your grand adventure!!!

Amanda on June 22, 2012 at 10:39 PM said...

Thank you for blogging about your journey!  My husband and I are in the process of adopting right now and seeing other couples realize their dreams of parenthood makes it seem that much closer to becoming a reality for us.  Congrats!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez