Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Personalized Art for the Nursery

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
Now that all our paperwork is officially in, I have moved into more enjoyable items on my task list...like the nursery!  (and celebrating Levi's 1 month birthday today...Happy Birthday little man!)

One of my dear friends from work is from China (and many members of her family live in Taiwan).  She's quite artistic, so we asked her if she would be willing draw a few pieces for the nursery.  This is what she gave us:

Our little "Year of the Dragon" baby
We fly in and complete the adoption in Taipei.  Kaohsiung is where Levi was born.
Taipei 101, which I chatted about here
Each one measures 12 x 12 and we LOVE them.  Now I just have to figure out the perfect place to hang them in the nursery.  How about y'all?  Working on your nurseries yet???

Much love,
Blessed Mama

Nursery posts so far:  Wall art inspiration from pinterest, tree art I made, and some early thoughts on possibilities

1 comments:

Katie said...

How cute! I love that they are original pieces with special significance. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez