Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Swap

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
Friends for Adoption is a "buddy system" that links adopting families together so that they can encourage each other through the twists and turns of the process.  Each month, you and your Friend send and receive encouragements (with a $15.00 limit) in the mail.  This post is about my gift to Brooke.  Even though my husband and I are saving up for our own adoption, we believe we should support others financially, with prayer, and with encouragement as we are able.  Find out more about Friends for Adoption, including how to sign up, here.  

This past swap, I was on top of things!  Usually I don't stumble across something for Brooke until halfway through the month, but now that adorable Addie is officially home, shopping has become so much easier!  So, when this little outfit caught my eye, I knew I just had to pick it up for her.



 
How adorable, right!! I loved the little bunny feet and tail ;-)

So, this post is a reminder to all of you involved in Friends for Adoption...it's now May!  Which means you have 2 weeks to get your encouraging gift/letter/package of smiles ($15 or less) in the mail to your Friend!   Wow...May...

Want to see what Brooke got me?  Then head on over to her blog!

Much love,
Future Mama
 
Want to catch up on our past swaps?  Need some gift ideas?  Here's the July's swap, August swap, September swap, October Swap,  November Swap, December Swap, January swap, February swap, and March swap!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez