Friday, April 27, 2012

While I'm Waiting

Posted by Angie at 10:39 AM
Still waiting.  But while I am, this is what I strive for (courtesy of John Waller):

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait

I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait

I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord




Because after all, our child will be worth the wait.
From my Pinterest
Much love,
Future Mama

2 comments:

Jessicamumford said...

LOVE the onesie! And song. :)

Sonya Dobbins said...

I clung to the words of these song for months...and finally, after two long years, we are now able to rejoice in the birth of our 3rd child through adoption!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez