Monday, April 9, 2012

This time last year...

Posted by Angie at 7:03 AM
Last Easter, I oohed and aahed over His Hands' babies in their Easter outfits in this post.

This year, I was looking forward to doing it again!  
And I was not disappointed.  
Just look at this...
From His Hands Taiwan Facebook Page
Part of me is overjoyed to see this picture and part of me aches.  Wouldn't I love to be able to point to one of those darlings and say "that's my child!"  Yes.  But I am trying (hoping, praying, wishing) to be more patient, to enjoy the present, to not waste the days and weeks of waiting.  Future Papa and I completed a fun project on Saturday to give us something else to look forward to this summer.  I'm still getting the pictures off my phone and on to my computer.  Stay tuned for Wednesday...but until then...may we all enjoy the present, which is a gift in itself.

Much love,
Future Mama  

2 comments:

desiree on April 10, 2012 at 3:20 PM said...

seriously they are sooooooooo cute :) 

rachinhishands said...

Praying for you! I hope you see your little one's face very soon. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez