1. Remember our little garden we started? This is what it looked like 3 weeks ago. We thought the squash/zucchini on the right was done for...
And this is what it looked like this past Friday night! Attack of the squash/zucchini!! And for real, it has grown even MORE since this picture. We asked our gardening friend if we should try to transplant some of them, but he recommended nature play its course. This is going to be interesting...
2. My darling grandma (mother's mother) mailed us the cutest baby blanket. What a fun surprise :-)
3. It's the end of the semester, which means lots of writing and grading. Dasher is such a help, as you can see here.
4. This new version of blogger is not letting me automatically set my posts to go up. Anyone else having this issue? So frustrating when I write something late at night and just want to set it to go up first thing in the morning!
5. Papers arrived from TECO last Friday, ready to go!!!
6. Instead of a Wednesday post, I will be posting tomorrow a Friends for Adoption post tomorrow, woo hoo!
April 21, 2017 Prayer Note
23 hours ago