I don't quite have one inspiring thought today, so you're in store for a mishmash post...
1. THANK YOU for all the encouraging words and congratulations on this post! We are thrilled to have completed the home study and be moving forward.
2. You may have heard of the 6.1 magnitude earthquake that hit Taiwan yesterday. Luckily, His Hands, our orphanage, was not seriously affected. In their words: "Yes the babies rocked and rolled this morning as mother earth did her thing, not to worry everyone is fine." Love their sense of humor to soothe Future Mama worries!
3. Future Papa and I shared our perspective "as a young adopting couple" at an adoption panel Saturday, looking like this again. I may or may not have talked so much that Future Papa didn't get a word in...whoops! ;-) We loved meeting so many people in our community who are adopting, considering adoption, have adopted, and have been touched by adoption. We even met a few blog readers...HI!!!!
4. The situation His Hands is in has been weighing heavily on our hearts and minds lately. Please take a moment to read and considering sharing. I still want to write my own post on this, but do not have the words just yet...
5. And because no post should be without a picture, take a look at this fun baby announcement!