Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My mom's favorite baby goes home!

Posted by Angie at 7:07 AM
Another His Hands baby joined her forever family last week!  Meet Anna and her family :-)
{from His Hands Face*book Page}
YAY!  My mom had proclaimed Anna her favorite when she saw this Christmas picture of all the His Hands babies in December.  When I asked why, she replied that the baby looked like she had a fun personality.  I agree!
{from His Hands Face*book Page}
Anna has a BEAUTIFUL post written about her by one of the His Hands volunteers.  If you have a minute, it is worth your time to read it.  And, of course, it has more pictures!  I love the heart of His Hands.

These posts are really one of my favorite ones to write.  I love looking at all the families who have come together while we have been waiting...and wondering who will be next!

Much love,
Future Mama 

Slowly but surely, we are movin' on up the list to a referral! 
July Babies: 
A Referral Story 
Another His Hands Family Created! 

August Baby:

October Baby:

November Baby:

December Baby:

2 comments:

Brooke said...

She is SUCH a cutie! Praising God for finding her perfect family!

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.com

desiree on January 26, 2012 at 7:08 PM said...

I saw the picture on their facebook page and was wondering when you would post it :) She is adorable. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez