Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fortune Cookie Fun!

Posted by Angie at 9:17 PM
First off, I know it's Thursday night and not Friday morning, as usual for my posting. But we have a repair man coming bright and early tomorrow to fix a couple things, so I figured I would go ahead and write something now! It's amazing how an upcoming home study visit motivates you to get things finally checked off the to-do list! Yahoo!!

Also, I am trying something new tonight, so please excuse any funky formatting on the post! I am testing out a potential new way to post that is not on my computer...you know...so I am prepared to post in Taiwan ;-)

Look at what my fortune cookie told me and Future Papa the other night...

I'm not usually one for fortunes, but I hope this one is right!!

Happy weekend all!

Much Love,
Future Mama


4 comments:

Brooke said...

Love!

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.com

desiree on January 27, 2012 at 8:50 AM said...

oh, I hope that is right too!  Maybe it is God's way of preparing you....although how much prep would you need for THAT email :) 

Sherry Mitchell said...

Oh I so hope it's right!!!! Save that for her baby book. Speaking of, there's a fabulous one for adoption that's called "My family, My Journey".

Best wishes for baby soon!

Jessicamumford said...

Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez