Wednesday, January 11, 2012

December Date

Posted by Angie at 7:32 AM
Adoption involves a lot of waiting!  To help pass the time, I planned 12 dates for my husband and I.  Some are goofy, some are sweet, all are inexpensive (many are free).  So far we have enjoyed three adventures, in our August date, September date and October date!  November's date still needs to happen...that was a busy month!

Another month, another date!  For December I had planned something to spread a little Christmas cheer.  Here is the is the date card Future Papa opened last month.


We baked cookies!  Decorating Christmas cookies to give to family and friends is one of my favorite holiday memories and one I was excited to share with Future Papa.  So, one Saturday morning last month I laid out all the ingredients and we got to work!


We had a "sweet" time, hehe.  No technology, just the two of us, baking up a storm.  Future Papa even made a dinosaur to honor the future tike to come.

How about you?  Did you enjoy any fun dates over the holidays?

Much love, 
Future Mama

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wish we lived closer so I could have gotten some of those! YUM!

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.com

Jennifer@TheWaymanFamilyNest on January 11, 2012 at 10:00 AM said...

So fun!  My husband and I baked Christmas cookies with our 2 nephews when they came over to spend the night.  Definitely something I want to continue with our little one some day!  Looks like yall had a blast!  And I agree with Brooke!  I would have loved some! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez