Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

Posted by Angie at 7:07 AM
"The perfect Christmas tree?  All Christmas trees are perfect!" 
-Charles N. Barnard

I couldn't agree more with this quote!  A couple of weekends ago, Future Papa and I picked out our Christmas tree.  This is our tree from last year...I'm excited to get this year's tree looking just as beautiful!

Of course, once it was up we had to complete the tradition of lying under it and staring up into its branches.  My brothers and I did this every year growing up.  There is something peaceful about laying under the tree, looking up at all the twinkling lights and colorful ornaments.

I cannot wait to share this tradition with our future little one.  This month, even more than ever, I find myself thinking of our child.  Is our little one born?  Are we missing his or her first Christmas?  Or is he or she in the stomach of a woman, making the most difficult decision of her life?  

But next year (maybe next year?  hopefully next year?), our precious little one will be snuggling between the Future Papa and me, gazing up into the branches of our Christmas tree.  I CAN'T WAIT!  But I'll have to.  I'd love to hear about your Christmas traditions!  What is something that you do every year with your family?  

What about fun Christmas traditions for kids?  I would love some more ideas!!

Much love,
Future Mama

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez