Friday, April 13, 2012

March Date

Posted by Angie at 8:15 AM
Adoption involves a lot of waiting!  To help pass the time, I planned 12 dates for my husband and I.  Some are goofy, some are sweet, all are inexpensive (many are free).  So far we have enjoyed our adventures, in our August date, September date, October date, November date, December date, and January Date!  February's date still needs to happen...how do we keep getting behind?!

For March's date, I decided to go with something that Future Papa and I both love.  Sushi!  There are lots of places to get it in our town and it is all so good, but one of our favorite places has a "dollar menu."  Yes please!  In theory, it would mean we would try all the different varieties since they are so affordable, but in reality we have our favorites and usually order the same thing every time.  Yum!  When Future Papa opened up the date card this month, this is what he saw.


Isn't that an adorable baby?!  So cute.

We actually completed this date in two parts.  One night we enjoyed the sushi and then this past weekend, Future Papa surprised me when I got out of the shower with our bedroom set up for the games...fun!  He knew I would want a couple pictures to record the event and snapped a few himself.


I won the first round and he won the second, in case you are curious.  We decided to call it quits after that ;-)

Hope you all are enjoying your dates!

Much love,
Future Mama

1 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like fun! I love sushi. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez