Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Friends for Adoption Sneek Peek

Posted by Angie at 7:14 AM
What is going on over here?

Looks like someone couldn't wait to get into her Friends for Adoption gift.  Meet our cat Haley, 15 years old and as mischievous as ever.  Check in January 1st for the actual swap post!

On a related note, I love wrapping gifts.  I enjoy the satisfaction of seeing all my pretty little gifts under the tree, waiting to go out into the world.  This year, as I pull out the paper, tissues, bows, and bags, I can't help but think...will I have a little one "helping" me wrap this time next year?  Running amok with my ribbons and bows?  Tearing my paper?  Covered in tape?  Peeking in the gift bags?  One can hope :-)

Much love,
Future Mama

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh I LOVE the last picture! "What? - I didn't do anything!". 

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez