Monday, November 21, 2011

So Thankful

Posted by Angie at 7:21 AM

Growing up, our family had a Thanksgiving tradition where we went around the table and said something that we normally viewed as a burden, but that was in fact a blessing.  My favorite one to use was "I'm thankful for a dirty litter box, because it means we have a cat."  Shall we play?

I am thankful for a dirty kitchen, for it means we have enough to eat.

I am thankful for a higher electric bill, for it means we have heat.

I am thankful for our old and squeaky cars, they take us visit family and friends.

I am thankful for an energetic dog, for he keeps me healthy.

What are you thankful for?

Thank you for the support, the encouragement, and the love.  I am so blessed to be a part of this blogging community.  Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving week!  See you in a week!

Much love,
Future Mama

4 comments:

Bubblemylicorice said...

I'm thankful for the gift of today.

have a happy week!

Brooke said...

I am thankful for friends like YOU on this journey. Love you!!!

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Sarah on November 22, 2011 at 2:20 PM said...

I'm thankful for my struggle with infertility because it's taught me how to lean fully on Jesus. I've been so encouraged by the people he's provided to help me along the way.

Debbmarquez on November 23, 2011 at 8:09 PM said...

I'm Thankful for this journey to our boys in Ethiopia!  Though it has been much longer than anticipated, it has brought us to TWO sweet blessings from God!!!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez