Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My heart jumps

Posted by Angie at 7:21 AM
{source}
Every time I get a new e-mail in my expectingablessing g-mail account, my heart skips a beat.  Every. Time.  Is it His Hands?  Is it a referral?  No.  It's a pinterest notification, an e-mail from a reader, a comment notification.  And while I LOVE all of those things, my heart doesn't skip a beat for them. 

Why does this happen?  It's not logical.  I know that a referral won't be coming our way until our home study is complete, and that our home study won't be complete until His Hands tells us to complete one.  At least, my brain knows this.  My heart, apparently, doesn't.

And so, my heart still jumps.

Much love,
Future Mama

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know the feeling friend! Whenever I see an email from our agency, I get so excited (I get group emails many times a day). There is one couple ahead of us with our age parameters, so I really have no idea how long we'll be waiting!

SassyAgapi on November 16, 2011 at 10:41 PM said...

Its okay to be excited & skip-a-beat, what you are waiting for will be there in Perfect Time :)

Jessicamumford said...

I think that's sweet. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez