Friday, November 11, 2011

Movie Time!

Posted by Angie at 7:03 AM
I get so many questions about His Hands, the orphanage we are adopting from.  Even if I don't get back to you right away, I promise it's not because I am ignoring you, because I love answering them!  But in the meantime, I figured it might be helpful to have a link to their videos that I can direct people to.  They have several, but this one is one of my favorites (and only 5 minutes long).  Unfortunately, I can't imbed it in a post, so you will have to follow the link above.  Enjoy!

{Holly and Trena, the dream team that runs His Hands, picture from here}
And if you would like to see other videos made by His Hands, click here.

Much love,
Future Mama

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Such a beautiful ministry. Praying for the decisions being made today - what a roller coaster we're on!

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez