Monday, November 7, 2011

How's it going? Five for Fall Challenge

Posted by Angie at 8:05 AM
In September, I shared some of my goals for this fall in my personal Five for Fall Challenge (five little habits that I want to pick up before the baby comes home).  Some of you also shared some of your goals for the season!  Here's how I have been doing...

1. Climb into bed by 10:30 on weeknights.
Well...some nights are better than others.  Last week work kept me up past midnight just about every night, ugh.  I started strong on this one, but fizzled off...which had a negative impact on number 4 (below).

2. Pick out next day's outfit before bed. 
Been doing much better about this and therefore getting ready much quicker in the mornings.  And looking cuter, which gives me that extra oomph to get through a tough day!

3. Exercise 3 times a week.
No comment.  Beyond my nighttime dog walking, a complete fail.
   
4.  Wake up every morning by 7:30 on weekdays. 
If I did well on number one, I did well with this.  On the nights I did not and did not have to be at work bright and early...I may have hit the snooze a time or two.

5.  Healthy snacks.
Much better!  I only visited the vending machine once since I made this "resolution."  I have been packing extra snacks with my lunch and that has helped so much.

Clearly, Future Mama is not perfect.  How about you?  How's it been going?  It's only November!  I'm determined to drag my tush to the gym at least once or twice before the New Year.  This mama needs to be a healthier one!

{source}

Much love,
Future Mama

1 comments:

Brooke said...

What helps me with exercise is to promise to do 30 minutes of something physical every day. It could be a work, or a fitness dvd, or hitting the gym...but something. We gotta get you strong for chasing around your little one!

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez