Saturday, November 12, 2011

Auctions!

Posted by Angie at 12:30 PM
I usually don't post on a Saturday, but I'm just too excited to wait until Monday.

First, my bloggy buddy Hannah James' Auction just opened up today!  I love auctions.  Really, I do.  And I especially love auctions this time of year...to buy CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!  Thus far I have bid on three items...so if you see Future Mama's name...just back away...and bid on something else ;-)  Because this headband would look so cute on my Secret Santa's head...

...and these coasters BELONG on my in-laws' coffee table...

...and the third item is so great I'm not even going to show you because I know I am going to be outbid!  So go on...take a peek...you know you want to see what else is up for grabs.

Second, Our Journey Home's auction just closed.  Sadness.  I meant to get the announcement up earlier, but the news got lost in my comments until this morning.  So, you want to donate to a wonderful family (seriously, they are one of the sweetest), meander your way over to their donate button in the right column of their blog.

And third, my Friends For Adoption partner-in-crime Brooke has a great fundraiser (not really an auction...not quite sure how to describe it...how about pure awesomeness) that runs from now until December 2nd.  And get this--it's their last fundraiser too.  Talk about faith!  I bought my ticket, have you?


And now I am off to go enjoy an afternoon of cooking, cleaning, and football watching with my two favorite boys, Dasher and Future Papa! 

Much love,
Future Mama

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! You are awesome! Means so so much!!!

Brooke 
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

desiree on November 14, 2011 at 11:16 AM said...

Thank you!  :) 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez