Saturday, October 1, 2011

September Swap

Posted by Angie at 7:05 AM
Friends for Adoption is a "buddy system" that links adopting families together so that they can encourage each other through the twists and turns of the process.  Each month, you and your Friend send and receive encouragements (with a $15.00 limit) in the mail.  This post is about my gift to Brooke.  Even though my husband and I are saving up for our own adoption, we believe we should support others financially, with prayer, and with encouragement as we are able.  Find out more about Friends for Adoption, including how to sign up, here.  

Is it really the beginning of October?  I mean really? Wow.

So, last month, I found something super fun at Tar*get!

A thick Ni Hao, Kai Lan coloring book!  I noticed it shortly after we discovered this adorable little show.  Brooke and I had been chatting a lot about ways to incorporate Asian elements into our children's lives, so I just couldn't leave it on the shelf!  Brooke can either save it for her future daughter...or turn to it herself on a tough day when she needs some of Kai Lan's "We can do it!" attitude.

And, as usual, I loved what Brooke got me!  In fact, it is my favorite gift so far.  You want to know what it is?  Then you will have to click on over to her blog to find out!

Also, this post is a reminder to all of you involved in Friends for Adoption...it's now October!  Which means you have 2 weeks to get your encouraging gift/letter/package of smiles ($15 or less) in the mail to your Friend!

Much love,
Future Mama

Want to catch up on our past swaps?  Here's the link to July's swap and here is the link to August.

1 comments:

Jennifer@TheWaymanFamilyNest said...

So cute! It's so great that both of y'all are already incorporating Asian elements into your home. I love seeing what y'all get each other every month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez