Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Never Give Up

Posted by Angie at 7:20 AM
It's Wednesday. And who doesn't need a little inspiration on a Wednesday?!

 
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
Today I am in a great mood.  Today I am filled with peace about the wait.  Today I am excited by our adoption, but not consumed by it.  Today I am going to look for and enjoy life's little blessings.  This morning, for instance, the puppy cuddled on my lap for a solid ten minutes. Whatever you are trying to accomplish, today have faith that you can do it.  And until then, what is blessing your life today?

Much love,
Future Mama

4 comments:

Shell_8301 said...

Having amazing friends and family who is supporting my choice to return to school to fulfill a dream I have had since childhood.

Reading your post this morning was definatly something I needed today!

Brooke said...

Super necessary post for me today...thank you <3
Brookewww.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Jennifer@TheWaymanFamilyNest on October 5, 2011 at 5:14 PM said...

A wonderfully supportive family and hubby.  A job that I L-O-V-E and a wonderful group of students this year.

Thank you for this reminder.  I needed it today.  Rough day at the above mentioned job that I love.  Thank you for helping me keep things in perspective!

April Neilson Chism on October 23, 2011 at 11:35 PM said...

OK, I have to borrow that first one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez