Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Make silly faces

Posted by Angie at 7:03 AM
My heart is brimming with love this morning.  
My belly is warmed by a mug of hot chocolate.  
My toes are nestled beneath a soft sleeping puppy dog.  
My hopes are high for a productive day.  
And my face...
well...
my face is ready...
so ready...
to make silly faces for a future little one!

{source}
Hope you get to enjoy a mug of hot chocolate today and dream a little.  
Oh the wonderful little blessings of fall.

Much love,
Future Mama

3 comments:

Katie Lindsey on October 26, 2011 at 9:09 AM said...

I love hot chocolate! But it is still hot here during the day, so it only works late at night or early in the morning. Or at work where is it always freezing. :)

Future Mama on October 26, 2011 at 9:13 AM said...

It's always freezing at my work too!!  Brrr..... ;-)

Brooke said...

I can't way to make funny faces either :)Brookewww.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez