Friday, October 28, 2011

How I Love You Ideas

Posted by Angie at 7:57 AM
I saw the CUTEST thing over at The Dating Divas the other day.  They have SO many cute date ideas and more.  This falls under the "more" category and it involves one of my favorite things...free printables!

{From The Dating Divas}
Is that precious or what!  The next time you are at the store, buy one of these items, print out the free card, and enjoy the smile that spreads across the face of your husband, children, or friend when they discover the surprise!  We do our big grocery shop on Sunday afternoons, usually, so I may try to slip one of these items in the cart myself...

Happy Friday all!

Much love,
Future Mama

5 comments:

Brooke said...

How sweet and simple is this? LOVE it!

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

desiree on October 28, 2011 at 2:21 PM said...

aww.... love it :)

Maria said...

Way cute!  Totally going to do this.....free is awesome. :-)

Future Mama on October 29, 2011 at 10:46 AM said...

Thanks Maria!  Totally agree with you..free IS awesome!!

Jennifer@TheWaymanFamilyNest said...

So cute! Love it! It's the little gestures, right? And thanks for sending me that email! I'm putting that together for his birthday next week! I'll let you know how it goes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez