Friday, October 7, 2011

Because Glitter Makes Everything Better

Posted by Angie at 7:00 AM
I'm leaving this morning to go to the beach with some girlfriends for the weekend!  (gotta love having a friend who lives on an island)  Boy do I need a break.  Work has been something else and it doens't look like it is going to let up anytime soon.  And so, I did not have time to write a more substantial post with our adoption updates (nothing really to update, anyway), baby cuteness (always on my mind), or mama musings (I am going to have to start saying no to all these extra obligations when the baby comes along).

But glitter makes everything better...
{source}
Happy weekend!

Much love,
Future Mama

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute. Have a blast at the beach!!!

Brookewww.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Katie Lindsey on October 7, 2011 at 9:17 AM said...

I hear you about being busy. :) Have you seen my latest blog post? :)

Restaurant Broadbeach said...

That was a day full of yummy foods ,We all had that on Restaurant Coolangatta with friends and families...Thanks for that great days

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez