Friday, September 30, 2011

Sanity Savers for the Future

Posted by Angie at 7:33 AM
Happy Friday!  
For all the mamas and future mamas out there, enjoy this list of sanity savers.

(Click the image below if it is too small for you to read and it should get bigger)

{source}

I'm told that motherhood isn't always willed with sanity.  I'm told it doesn't always look like below.  I'm told there is a lot to learn, as some of you informed me in 
(That is still on of my favorite posts of all time, by the way--thanks to all who joined in)
{source}
{source}
{source}

All motherhood moments will not be like the blissful images above, especially with adoption.  But I have a feeling that when I least expect it, after a long sleepless night or a frustrating day, little moments like this will sneak in.  They will surprise me.  They embrace me in a hug of giggles or squeals.  Hope you all have weekends full of happy little moments of your own!

Much love,
Future Mama

2 comments:

Katie Lindsey on September 30, 2011 at 9:12 AM said...

Baking is a wonderful thing! I just have to be careful what/how often I bake because there's only two of us to eat it. :)

Brooke said...

Agree with Katie - baking is great...but baking for two is DANGEROUS stuff!

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez