Thursday, September 8, 2011

"...I've Got Music..."

Posted by Angie at 7:31 AM
I may not have rhythm, but now I've got music, because I have found a long list of Taiwan radio stations!  And that makes me feel like this:
{source}
I love trying various stations!  I tap my toes to the music and dreaming of me and Future Papa dancing through Taiwan like this... 
{source}
 I love the fast and the slow, 
the high and the low, 
the swing and sway of the various words.
{source}
You know, so I can look like this when my husband comes home.
{source}
HA!  I wish.  I've got no rhythm.  But I do have this...
{source}

And I love thinking...is my child's birth mother listening to this song right now?

Much love,
Future Mama

Shop Hannah James this month!  Hannah James {etsy} or Hannah James {storenvy}.  50% of the profits help bring our darling home.  And 50% of the profits help bring her darling home.  Wouldn't the necklace below be a great Christmas gift?
 

2 comments:

Brooke said...

OOO I need to check those radio stations out! 

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

SassyAgapi on September 8, 2011 at 10:14 PM said...

love the watermelon picture lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez