Thursday, September 1, 2011

August Swap

Posted by Angie at 7:01 AM
Friends for Adoption is a "buddy system" that links adopting families together so that they can encourage each other through the twists and turns of the process.  Each month, you and your Friend send and receive encouragements (with a $15.00 limit) in the mail.  This post is about my gift to Brooke.  Even though my husband and I are saving up for our own adoption, we believe we should support others financially, with prayer, and with encouragement as we are able.  Find out more about Friends for Adoption, including how to sign up, here

Second swap!  I had just as much fun shopping for this one as I did for the first.  There is just something special about trying to find a perfect gift.  I suppose that is one of the reasons why I love Christmastime so much!  But enough blabbering, are you ready to see what I found for Brooke?


First I found the book...and it melted my heart!  

The last page reads: 
"Mama, will we never let go?" whispered Sammy.  
Mama smiled.  "We'll always be together." 

The child-sized bear was just icing on the cake.  I included a gift receipt in case Brooke already had dozens of stuffed animals...little did I know, she collects them!  

And I loved what Brooke got me!  Something sweet and sentimental.  You want to know what it is?  Then you will have to click on over to her blog to find out!

Also, this post is a reminder to all of you involved in Friends for Adoption...it's now September!  Which means you have 2 weeks to get your encouraging gift/letter/package of smiles ($15 or less) in the mail to your Friend!

Much love,
Future Mama 

Want to catch up on our past swaps?  Here's the link to July's swap.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

I maybe possibly cuddle with the bear every night...and I am maybe possibly doing that because it's going in her first care package so it will smell like her mama :)

<3 to you today friend!

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez