Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Running.

Posted by Angie at 7:45 AM
Not this kind....
{source}
But the kind of running around that makes me want to do this...
{source}
Spent the weekend puppy sitting = didn't catch up on laundry, cooking, or anything else.
I am blessed to have a weekend of puppy kisses and cuddles.

Sick cat = an unplanned vet visit.
I am blessed to be able to afford medicine to ease the pain of an animal.

Second week of classes = reading and assignments have begun in full force.
I am blessed to be a PhD student with a job that pays my tuition.

My house is a mess.
I am blessed to have a home.

All of this = one overwhelmed Future Mama.
All of this = one blessed Future Mama.

I know y'all are busy too.  Hang in there!!!

Much love,
Future Mama

4 comments:

Sarah H. said...

Thanks for the reminder that it's all about perspective!! :)

Brooke said...

It's al about perspective. Praying for peace in the chaos of LIFE!

Brookewww.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Jennifer@TheWaymanFamilyNest on August 24, 2011 at 11:39 PM said...

Thank you for helping me keep things in perspective!  My house is also messy, but just because I was lazy this weekend.  : )

desiree on August 25, 2011 at 2:17 PM said...

:) I got something that will wake you right up: http://simplysimonsisters.blogspot.com/2011/08/our-referral.html

:) just wanted to share!  Hope your having a good one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez