Friday, August 26, 2011

One Less: Another Referral Story

Posted by Angie at 7:15 AM
As a waiting mama, I love referral stories and I love adoption travel stories.  
They fill my day dreams, my thoughts, my prayers.  

As I type, another His Hands family is currently traveling to Taiwan to pick up their little one.  This is her blog, if you want a sneak peak before I showcase them officially, like I did for this family and this family.

In the midst of my dreams about travels and the busyness of this week, another one of my close bloggy friends got their referral!  
Desiree and her family are adopting from Ethiopia. 
 
Their referral story is a powerful one about trust.

Today I am celebrating and praising God that in 9-12 months, one more little boy will leave an orphanage for a family!

This is the link to her adoption fundraising shop, Hannah James.  
{source}
Join her journey (and brighten her day) by checking the shop out!  You just might find the perfect Labor Day gift.  What, Labor Day isn't a holiday worthy of gifts, you say?!  Says who ;-)

Have a great weekend everyone! 

Much love,
Future Mama

2 comments:

Jlmumford said...

I lOVE referral stories as well! Thanks for sharing.

desiree on August 26, 2011 at 2:48 PM said...

awww.   This is so sweet!  Thanks for sharing my story :) What a surpirse :)  Have a lovely day friend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez