Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Free Printable: Waiting

Posted by Angie at 7:15 AM
I found the following free printable on This Classical Life and wanted to share it.


You can get the free printable PDF here.
And you know I pinned it on my pinterest!
May it bring peace, strength, and hope to us all :-)

I know I don't usually post on Thursdays, but tomorrow is September 1st, which means I have a Friends for Adoption post coming your way!  Stay tuned...

Much love,
Future Mama

P.S.  Another adopting mama brought an awesome new ministry to my attention yesterday.  The ministry, named Because Every Mother Matters, is raising 20k for an ambulance in Ethiopia.  Here is a link to her post about it.  It's great stuff and I really encourage you to check it out!

6 comments:

Erica said...

Thank you for sharing the verse about waiting. I printed it out, and it was exactly what I needed today! :)

Brooke said...

Printing it for my office...ugh...I am NOT blessed with patience. 

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Monicagetty said...

Love this! Thanks!

Bloggingforadoption said...

This is so neat, thanks for sharing! :)

jennifer@TheWaymanFamilyNest said...

Thank you for the printable! I might need to hang this in every room of my house since patience is what I pray for every day!  I had already seen this on your pinterest and loved it! : )

Jlmumford said...

Thanks for sharing this printout! I am printing it as we speak. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez