Friday, August 12, 2011

Babymoon: Part Three

Posted by Angie at 7:15 AM
I had grand photography plans for our road trip.  My camera is nothing special, but I was hoping to get some great shots on vacay.  Unfortunately, we only got one that I really liked that was inspired by the other shots.

Here's the original.
{source}

And here's our version.

I like it, but I don't love it.  Lucky for me, we got some other great pictures that could work for my grand master plan.

What grand master plan, you ask?

Hmmm...I'll share!  I want dedicate one of our walls to vacation pictures and need one great shot for the center to anchor the other images.  We have a lot of great shots of us individually, but together...well...they often look like this:

 

You know, the awkward "one of us holds the camera as far from our faces as we can" shot.  Can be cute, but not center-of-a-wall cute, in our experience. 

Especially since I want it to have the phrase "Oh darling, let's be adventures on it."  Like this version I made from when we were camping in New Mexico a couple of summers ago.


Or like this one of Future Papa, also in New Mexico.

But I think I want both of us to be in it.  So I played around with one of our trip pictures and came up with these:

Hmmm...definitely has some potential...

And thus concludes the road trip catch up.  It's Friday y'all!  Hope you have some grand plans!  As for me, I'll be gearing up for a fall semester of teaching and learning :-)

Much love,
Future Mama

See our trip from the beginning!  Here we chat about planning the trip, here is post one and here is post two.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Friday <3

Brookewww.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez