Monday, August 8, 2011

Babymoon: Part One

Posted by Angie at 8:03 AM
Helllooooo!!!  What a week!  Feels like I have been gone longer than a week!  I loved reading all your comments about your fabulous trip plans, so now I suppose it is time that I share mine.  Something is stopping me, though.  I have come down with a terrible sickness:

behind-in-life-itus

I'm sure you have all had it before.  It enjoys striking when you are weakest...right after a totally awesome vacation.  So, here is a little teaser to hold you off until I have time to get all the pictures onto my computer.

What's that I see?

For real, what is that I see??

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That there is a bear!

A bear!

Quick, drive away before she smells the marshmellows, chocolate, and graham crackers in this car!

Much love,
Future Mama

P.S.  Shameless plug for a friend, ha!  Check out the Wayman Family Nest's cute new shirts for sale!

5 comments:

Katie Lindsey on August 8, 2011 at 9:16 AM said...

Wow, where was that? I hope you were using a big zoom lens for the last pictures. :)

Brooke said...

Agree with katie - hope you were zooming in! Can't wait to hear all about it...I've got the "I want my child, the money to finish the adoption of my child, and no one seems to care" ITIS today! Blah!

Brookewww.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Future Mama on August 8, 2011 at 9:15 PM said...

Gatlinburg, Tennessee!  Haha, I did zoom...but I don't have a big zoom lens by any stretch of the imagination, eeek!

Future Mama on August 8, 2011 at 9:17 PM said...

I can't wait to share!  It started off great, that's for sure ;-)

Jessica Mumford said...

So cool!! Glad you were in a vehicle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez