Friday, July 8, 2011

They have Fall-en in love

Posted by Angie at 8:02 AM
Hi fabulous reader!
Happy Friday.
You look just beautiful today!
How's the flattery working?
Because today I have a special family I want to highlight:

They have fall-en in love.

With a darling little boy born in fall.

Their tree needs 136 more prints.

To help bring him home.

To have a tree exploding with red and orange leaves.


Read their full story here.

 Add them to your prayers.

If you have some spare change, add it to their fundraising.

Because this is their son, waiting to come home!

 

What a smile.
Melt my heart!
{You need to imagine me saying that with a southern twang}
All together..."melt my heart!"
Goodness me, I am in too goofy of a mood to be writing a post.
Better sign off before I say anything too silly.
Happy weekend all!

Much love,
Future Mama

The tree above is a Leaves of Love tree.
If you want to read what other people are saying about Leaves of Love, click here.
If you are interested in writing a feature blog post about Leaves of Love, e-mail me!
If you want to be a part of OUR Leaves of Love Tree, click here!
And if you have no idea what a Leaves of Love tree is, you can click here.

5 comments:

Brooke Annessa said...

How awesome!

Brooke Annessawww.theannessafamily.blogspot.com

Future Mama on July 8, 2011 at 10:38 AM said...

I think so too :-)  Happy Birthday Brooke!!!

erika mosteller said...

I love your blog friend! THis is so wonderful! THis makes me EVEN MORE EXCITED about your precious little baby!!! Thanks for sharing the link!

Future Mama on July 8, 2011 at 1:25 PM said...

Thanks Erika!!! :-D  I should have passed it along so much sooner, but I didn't realize until today that I never sent it to our group!!  You know how it is...thesis brain jumbles up everything, hehe.

Amanda Burlingham on July 10, 2011 at 11:07 AM said...

Thank you sooo much for sharing this!! I love reading blogs of families adopting from other countries. Right now I am in the RR bubble and I am so happy to read some of the blogs you follow. Thanks again for sharing Andriy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez