Monday, July 25, 2011

A funny list

Posted by Angie at 8:45 AM
First, a humongous thanks to all who participated in the "I wish I knew" post last week!  (Yep, I typed out the whole word, humongous, instead of huge.  I also made it bigger.  That is just how awesome you are.)  I know all the future mamas enjoyed reading your advice, myself included!

Now for the funny list.  Check out this hilarious list of dates.  I know it is annoyingly small, so click it and then click it again and it should get big enough so you can actually read it!
{source}
The next time I find myself circling through adopting blogs, whining about waiting, or putting off work, I just may pull up this list again and start planning a date for my husband.  Let the hilarity begin!

Much love,
Future Mama

1 comments:

Katie Lindsey on July 25, 2011 at 9:23 AM said...

That is such a cool list! I love the one about performing plays in front of security cameras. Got to keep those security guards awake! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Expecting a Blessing Copyright © 2009 Baby Shop is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez